Friday, October 29, 2010

Tonight's event at Cinema 16:9 is cancelled

I just got the bad news that Cinema 16:9 won't be showing our film tonight. I'm really sorry that they aren't showing the film, but there's nothing I can do about it. They had a scheduling mix-up where they thought they were going to have more time then they really have to show the film so they backed out at the last minute. I'll do my best to get our film shown at a local theater asap, but the festival version probably won't be done until 3 weeks from now. I will also post the film onto You Tube as soon as it's done. Anyway, I'm sorry about the cancellation, but it's out of my hands at this point. I figured it was worth a shot showing it to Cinema 16:9, but oh well :( -Daniel

1 comment:

  1. You should contact the guy who runs the First Friday Fright Night at the Colonial in Phoenixville. I think he'd be open to a locally made horror-comedy! The next one will be 11/5. Sorry it won't be showing tonight! :(

    ~ Gwen

    ReplyDelete