Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Google Translated version is a wrap!

Last night Elliot wrapped up editing on the ZOMBIES AND PIZZA (TM) Google translated version of the film. This first version is not the version that I'll be sending to the festivals, but I will be including it onto the DVD when I publish it.

Now all that's left to do for the final festival version of the film is to record the voice-overs for it. The Google version is a bit confusing, because a lot of the dialog was overly-mangled when it was translated. Originally I anticipated that as being a potential problem, but I thought that using subtitles would correct the problem. Sadly, it didn't. Before I shot the film with David last Summer I figured that if the Google version of the film didn't work out, that we could always go back and over-dub the film, so that's where I'm at right now.

Anyway, Elliot is uploading the three videos for the Google translation right now, so hopefully I'll be able to share those links with you sometime tonight... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment